Here’s the giveaway I promised for getting more than 25 followers! (The most I’ve ever had!) I decided to do something a little bit different (I think… I haven’t seen one like this anyways) and give away villagers as well as bells! c:
Here are the prizes!
- First Place
The Dream Villager of your choice! - I will literally reset 1,000 times on my second copy of ACNL until I get you your dream villager!
- Second Place
One of your top three Dream Villagers - You’ll submit a list of your top three dream villagers and the first one I come across will be yours. If you don’t have three, you can choose the bell option - 100,000 additional bells.
- Third Place
One of your top five Dream Villagers - You’ll submit a list of your top five dream villagers and the first one I come across will be yours. If you don’t have five, you can choose the bell option - 50,000 additional bells.
- You have to be following me!
- Reblogs and likes both count. You can reblog as many times as you want, but I’ll only count it once.
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you. If you don’t reply without 24 hours of the contest, I’ll skip you and move on.
- You must be able to share your FC and visit my town to get the prizes.
- You’ll also have to be okay with the way you are getting your villager. I’ll be resetting an extra copy of the game and then TTing to get the villager to move. If this makes you uneasy, please don’t enter this contest!
- The winners will be selected using random.org
The contest ends September 1st. I’ll be contacting the winners that day.
Obviously this contest will take a bit longer than usual to get the prizes out, as I’ll have to not only reset several times to get the villagers, but also get them to move out! I’ll award the bell prizes as soon as possible, but the villagers will take time.
If you have any other questions, let me know!
Also, I’ll be adding to the bell prizes if I gain more followers. I’ll add 50,000 additional bells to each winner if I reach 50 followers, and another 50,000 bells if I reach 150!
"Live every week like it’s Shark Week." Tracy Jordan
comic by John Pading
Ok so basically the first 50 people to reblog this will get a little animal crossing character based off their blog!
Likes do not count and you have to have your submit box open!
Shino’s outfit from .hack!
Why not? I already made Atoli’s and this is just a change in colors…
A skull themed hoodie inspired by one of the many outfits that Amu Hinamori wears.
Found this on the QR Code Repository.
Here is a thread the owner of the site made, in case you have any comments: Thread